B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...when my bass hits!

I am telling yall...I have never felt anything like this before. Recently I finsihed building my slot port box (34hz) and dropped in my resonant engineering SX 12". I am powering the driver off a soundstream picasso 900w rms at 1ohm. I have the gains on the amp powered at about half and it is just too damn loud...I mean I love knowing that I can crank it up and blow someone off the road but in all this set up is just ridiculous....I am actually kinda scared I am gonna rattle my trunk lid to the point where it pops open. I really wanna get this setup db'd.

As soon as I get back home (middle-august) I will snap some pics of the box, sub, and amp.

·
El Greco
2,298 Posts
jmac2043 said:
...when my bass hits!

I am telling yall...I have never felt anything like this before. Recently I finsihed building my slot port box (34hz) and dropped in my resonant engineering SX 12". I am powering the driver off a soundstream picasso 900w rms at 1ohm. I have the gains on the amp powered at about half and it is just too damn loud...I mean I love knowing that I can crank it up and blow someone off the road but in all this set up is just ridiculous....I am actually kinda scared I am gonna rattle my trunk lid to the point where it pops open. I really wanna get this setup db'd.

As soon as I get back home (middle-august) I will snap some pics of the box, sub, and amp.
If it hurts it does not sound right unless you just like bass for bass. If you dont like it, I dont see why you cannot turn the gains down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts