·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm in Southwestern Jersey by Philly.

Put the welcome mat out tonight.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Why don't you drive you specs to a parking garage or something? I'd much rather get a parking ticket than pay for repairs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There aren't many parking garages around here, nor garages on homes. They are just not popular in this area. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a garage! It's tough changing oil and adding mods on a gravel driveway. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Same here no shelter.

I'm not worried about the car. Needs to be washed any way! :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Delaware Here, we are a peninsula, and right in its path. Maybe we'll be an island here shortly.

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
Maryland, top of the bay....never a good thing lol...but i got me a garage :)

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Sorry to hear that it's going to your place.... But honestly.. I'm SO happy it didn't come here!
Travis

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
If your not 40 miles to the beach then don't worry about it. Plus, its only 100mph winds. Yes, its bad but inland should only have to worry about HEAVY rain. don't park near trees or in flood zones.

I've been in 4 so I have a little experience. Worse one was 125mph winds with 150mph gusts. The lived through it but was in a car port...:) Make sure the coast guys open a window of there house. if not your hears will pop and the windows will shatter...

·
Registered
102 Posts
i've seen stuff up here in boston warning about it too but i dont know if it will be a problem. my car is in jersey though with no garage but hopefully it will be alright. funny thing y ou said about the windows though, they said if there is any inclement weather here to close your windows.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts