B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bumper conversion from the 04, bumper + grille, to the 03 style bumper + grille, style. Becasue I think the 04 hood is hot, but I prefer the agressive 03 bumper look, also i like the way the grille is pushed back (straight up and down) Gimme some imput.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry man my bad, I looked through the most recent couple of pages and I couldn't find it. After reading some of the other ones I can see how fed up you are with the question...

Later,
Pete

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
lol its cool man. basically, there's no way to interchange between the 03 and 04 without doing the whole kablooey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone around here ever even attempt it? Kind of seems like more trouble tha it's worth, unless you absolutly need to have it look that way. I'm real picky so I guess I would almost understand?

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
Dude honestly I would just buy the black headlight for the b15 (pre 04) a CF hood, X-1 or OEM fenders then find the Se-R front. Keep all your ol **** in case you wreck. That way you have the parts if anything goes wrong. Otherwise you got a potential problem from the bondo piece on your front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts