B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys are getting ready for the up coming racing season? I really hope that JWT comes out w/ their cams in time for the season!!
And I hope to have enough $$$ to get it and a little nos on top of it (I can dream right?).

So, who here races in the NJ area; for ex: Englishtown, Atco, some track in PA, and Maryland? Lets see if we can get some people together and race and hang out at one of these meets (drag racing and autocrossing). I have yet to meet any of you guys at any event. It is kinda disappointing not seeing any fellow 1.6L Sentra's at any racing event.

When I get some dates of events I will post them up. And I hope to see some of you guys at some of these events...

------------------

Yes, this will be mine...;)

Later...
Raph
'92 Sentra SE
Engine: LOTS OF MODS... Suspen: AGAIN LOTS OF MODS... Brakes: Yes, EVEN MORE MODS... As my friend said to me once, "This car rides on RAILS!"

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh hell yea. There will be a few SR20's taking over E-town this year. Well one or two and at least two others just having a blast. James Farrer and Jay Hassinger will be out there. Just remember red means fast and black means NA. My friend Mark and I will be out in our black SE-R's having a blast.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Dude i'll be there
it's just a shame the current meet is canceled But you and Chrissy has done a good job attempting to pull it together,,,it's just to bad the damn weather took it's toll......but as far as getting a bunch together to race i'm deffinetly down for that.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!! I really like to hear that!! Hopefully this year we all can get together and show our enthusiasm for our Nissans. We will definately keep in touch w/ the up coming events!! See you at the races...

------------------
Later...
Raph
'92 Sentra SE

WASH ME!!!

Engine: LOTS OF MODS... Suspen: AGAIN LOTS OF MODS... Brakes: Yes, EVEN MORE MODS... As my friend said to me once, "This car rides on RAILS!"

·
Registered
124 Posts
cool, sounds good. Look for the Black SE-R racing on the 10th. Not mine, but my buddy marks. Mine should be racing on the 24th.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be there on the lookout. It takes forever to get parts for the Nissan though. I was going to get a lightend flywheel but they have to make it first. The weather doesn't look good though but I hope it clears up for tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Mar. 10 event is still on!!!! I called E-town and they aren't canceling it.

Are any of you guys still interested in going? Please w/b so maybe we can meet before the event and head together...

You can email me at [email protected]

------------------
Later...
Raph
'92 Sentra SE

WASH ME!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Jun makes an ultralight flywheel.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I will be there tomorrow but not with my nissan. The clutch is GONE!!! I am taking my honda civic. The 200SX is alot better car to me. Meet up near the staging lanes on the pit side. What you think about that? Some input please. Hey if you see a green civic with nissan rims on the back its me !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good man. Well, if you see a really dirty black SE that is my car. the one that is below...

Would you want to meet before the race to drive down together? Let me know... very soon

------------------
Later...
Raph
'92 Sentra SE

WASH ME!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts