B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 sentra se-r spec v. I have no check engine light on or any pending codes. Doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold when the power loss happens. Engine chatter gets on the loud site when it’s acting up also. But the weirdest thing is sometimes if I shut off the car and restart it it will go away and run strong again. I did a tune up replaced my pre cat replaced maf sensor. I just have no clue what the problem is and there is barely anything on the internet about this year and model. I’m just not getting any check engine lights so I’m not trying to throw money at it till it stops.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O2 sensors are good the cats good. No check engine lights. I feel a miss and a stumble at idle but it comes and goes. It’s the turning the car off and on and it goes away that’s got me stumped. And I thought b16 were 12-current. This is my first Nissan my bad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven’t changed that battery. I ended up finding out that the knock sensor was pulling timing so I stuck a rubber washer between the sensor and the block and no more issues. It’s been running good with no issues for about a month now. I guess those knock sensors are sensitive in 07-09 spec v.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts