B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna do some customizing to my interior I wanna do maybe a 2-tone www.katzkin.com leather upgrade and change a few things inside......now what I was wondering is what colors should i do???Suggestions on what i should please i don't wanna make this look stupid or anything.....

How do you think red and black will look??
and do you guys think I should change my carpets as well?? absolutley any suggestions are greatful

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

***My Website***

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited March 07, 2001).]

G

·
That is a tough call. It would depend on the shade and intensity of the red. A darker red could look good. I wouldn't go for the "momo" red looking seats.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (In a UPS truck...again)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Im eventually going to do gray and black two tone. I think this would look best on a black car. Or the color of your guages in the center. Its $7**.** plus shipping from Katzkin.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know cause I also have to take into consideration that I have a Brushed aluminum dash kit so I was kinda also thinking of may going with the color scheme of Black And silver....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
Either red or silver is a good choice. They will both look hot! Hey if you got the money do the rugs. It will look great. I think if you are going to do the rugs then go with black and red. Thats my .02

------------------
My 2001 Sentra SE and my jet-ski's are my favorite toys!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has anyone every done any interior painting before?????

what's the long time effect will it eventually start peeling? or cracking??

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts