B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the bulbs in the 2 overhead lights by the sunglasses holder the same as the center dome light bulb? If not...what are they? I know...ANOTHER bulb question. :rolleyes: But at least it's not about the 9008's! :D

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
hmm..not sure..but the best place to also find that info is in the user manual that came with the car..cant get to mine right now but you prolly have yours around so take a look..it tells you all the bulb sizes and wattages. hope that helps

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kaaos said:
Are you talking about the map lights? If so, they are the same as the dome, bulb #3022.
Yup....the map lights. I just couldnt think of what to call them last night as i was half asleep. But they are the same as the dome...cool. Thanx!

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Yep they are the same!!!

I've put in there some Eurolite 10W "Xenon" fake bulbs in the 3 spots and it light the hell out!!!

The stock are 8W #68 bulb size. You can use the same size 8W #3022 like those:
http://www.toucanindustries.com/ind...y=Replacement+Bulbs&pos=15,15,41&pos=15,15,41

But the 10W #3175 also fit and light much more ;)
http://www.toucanindustries.com/ind...y=Replacement+Bulbs&pos=30,15,41&pos=30,15,41

And the blue coating on the bulb will only give you a bright ULTRA-WHITE lightning... but not blue at all. It get rid of the yellowish light of the OEM bulbs ;)

·
D-town's Finest
1,128 Posts
agree with angel! use the 3175! Mine are bright as hell now! I got the MTEC bulbs off ebay =)

·
Knight Rider!!
2,193 Posts
sry to bring up an oldddd thread but is this info correct in replacing the dome/maplights? cause my friend said he never seen lights like these for map/dome lights. and i want to change my stock yellowish lights

and from this site www.superbrightleds.com which can fit into the dome/map lights?

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Scratch705 said:
sry to bring up an oldddd thread but is this info correct in replacing the dome/maplights? cause my friend said he never seen lights like these for map/dome lights. and i want to change my stock yellowish lights

and from this site www.superbrightleds.com which can fit into the dome/map lights?
Yes it is correct. 100%

·
Knight Rider!!
2,193 Posts
damn u got gipped then..... i found my answer like a few hours after i posted that but the site i listed, has the exact same one ur buying humboldt, and that ebay guy is using the same pic. but the site i listed it is selling it for only 1.89 per bulb. only downside is its a standard 5 dollar shipping no matter how many bulbs u buy

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
2buck 5bucks oh well. I try to do a little more research on bigger ticket items. When it comes to little stuff sometimes I just click buy and don't shop around for the best price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts