B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was at the dealership the other day talking to the parts guy that I know personally,,,and he was telling me that if I was to bring my car in for any kind of suspension problems that I should remove the Konigs off my car,,,,,cause they can actually blame the failure on the tires,because they are not the factory sized tire and it made the suspension fail,,,,,and I asked him what about how some models have 15's and some have 16's,,,and he replyed the 16's come only on the SE's as a part of the performance package,,,which I agree with,,,,and then he told me how this kid came in to have a 98 maxima shock looked at and they saw the aftermarket wheels which had low pros on them and Nissan VOIDED the warrenty.....

But I figured I'd share this with you in case you have to take your ride into the Stealership,,,,I mean Dealership..:D

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
We've gone over this before. You do have rights. It is the responsibility of the dealer to prove the mod caused harm to your warranty item. They must prove it, they cannot just say that this mod caused it.

Take a look at this site.

http://www.sema.org/warranty/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts