1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Can't someone just get an '04 sales brochure and compare it to an '03's, they have the curb weight in the specifications chart for each. Just an idea.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'll settle it right now... from cars.com

2004 Spec V Curb Weight 2,710 lbs.

2003 Spec V Curb Weight 2,708 lbs

BIG HUGE! 2 LBS difference... Have a Nice Day! :p

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking...I highly doubt that their would be a significant difference between the two years as they are identical cars outside of the different looks which still just amounts to about the same difference. '03 has a slightly shorter hood but more front bumper heft. '04 is just the opposite...slightly longer hood but less front mass, it's all relative.
I think when the options between the two weighed vehicles are identical....it's all gonna be the same. We really don't think Nissan is going to really put some real effort towards weight reduction here do we...the changes that have been made were made to keep Nissan out of more financial loss due to poorly performing parts, that's it.
The cosmetic changes were made to just try and look fresh and keep up with what other companies have been bringing out.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ahh i dont care i love this...heh the 01 SE Weighs in @ 2674 minus Driver. That is Manual. muahah. But i guess thats what u get for only have 126 WHP lolz.
2001 SE Specs

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
How is this the least bit " Interesting " when an owner's manual from all years pretty much provides the information people are arguing about ? :rolleyes: -5 stars for such a crappy link .

:D:p:)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
the vboard is IDIOTIC... jesus i thought some of the things here were dumb... 4 pages on which car weighs less??
I personally don't care for the web site just because it's a total biotch to read, the black on white and the constant dancing figures, the chick flashing over and over again no matter how cute she is....it just makes my eyes pop out and bounce off my forehead..kinda like a chick with triple H's jogging on the beach in a string bikini and ...what was I talking about??
:eek:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
the vboard is IDIOTIC... jesus i thought some of the things here were dumb... 4 pages on which car weighs less?? and civiceater... the srt-4 at [email protected] the wheels??? no way man thats to the crank
Ok I took it back a long time ago man....and plus didn't you guys see the brochure I scanned and posted? That was an 03 brochure for an 04 with 2574. And on the last page you will see another scan, that was from the 04 brochure for the 04's. I just thought it was interesting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts