B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intelliglow LED Needle Kits on Sale - Free Shipping - Gauge Cluster Mod

9K views 72 replies 13 participants last post by  ImportCarPartsP 
#1 · (Edited)
Intelliglow Needle Kit Sale
Updated 6/13/07

No minimum numbers of buyers are required, so you can order whenever you want. Ordering information is below prices. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, check or money order. Shipping is FREE in the USA by US Postal Service. International orders please contact for a shipping price quote. We can ship anything worldwide. If you have any questions just post or contact me.

For the 2000+ Nissan Sentra and SER - Hyper Red Kit Only
This is because the stock needles are tinted Red. If you used a different color it would mix with the red and wouldn’t come out blue, orange, or green.

The needle kits will also work on other Nissan models.
'95-'98 200sx SE
'95-'98 200sx SE-R
'89-'94 240sx w/ HUD
'89-'90 240sx Analog
'91-'94 240sx Analog
'95-'96 240sx
'97-'98 240sx
'93-'97 Altima
'98-'99 Altima
'00-02 Altima - Hyper Red Kit Only
'02-'04 Altima
'89-'94 Maxima
'95-'97 Maxima
'98+ Maxima - Hyper Red Kit only
'91-'92 NX2000
'93-'94 NX2000
'93-'94 NX1600
'96-'97 Pathfinder
'98+ Pathfinder - Hyper Red Only
'91-'92 Sentra SE-R
'93-'94 Sentra SE-R
'87-'99 Sentra SE, XE, E
'2K+ Sentra + Spec V- Hyper Red Kit only
'99+ Frontier - Hyper Red Kit only

All prices include FREE Shipping in the USA. The kits are made to order and take 2-4 days to be made then shipping will take 1-3 days.

Kits are available in Blue, Red, Orange, or Green. Same Price, Free Shipping.
2 Large & 2 Small needles - $77 shipped for the Maxima

The kits will work on any vehicle that has clear needles.
1 Large & 2 Small needles - $64
2 Large & 3 Small needles - $81
2 Large & 4 Small needles - $89
2 Large & 5 Small needles - $96

ORDERING INFO
You can order with a Credit or Debit card, just call us at 1-434-470-4469. We can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards. We can only ship to the US billing address on the account. We also can take an electronic check through you checking or savings account. Call us for that as well.

If you want to use PayPal you can send to justin@importcarpartsplus.com as long as you have a confirmed address from USA, UK, or Canada. Please note that a verified address does not mean that it is confirmed. We can not accept PayPal if you don’t have a confirmed address.

You can also pay with a money order, certified bank check, personal check, or business check. Just go to http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/mailorder.htm Payment must clear before shipping.

If you have any questions or need anything else for your ride just let me know. We have access to over 1600 brands of aftermarket performance, styling, wheels, and audio/video accessories.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus - Online
The Shop - Storefront
justin@importcarpartsplus.com
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com
AOL Messenger - SmoothGalant2
Yahoo Messenger - importcarpartsplus
MSN Messenger – justin@importcarpartsplus.com
Google Talk – ImportCarPartsPlus@gmail.com
Phone 1-434-470-4469
Shop 1-804-365-6968
Fax 1-434-572-1117

See less See more
#11 ·
so do these fit in a 2002 sentra gxe, do you carry the reverse glow guages as well?

ImportCarPartsP said:
Updated 6/13/07

even though i know this isn't my cluster i woudl liek to end up with somethign like this if possible

#12 ·
oxide said:
so do these fit in a 2002 sentra gxe, do you carry the reverse glow guages as well?

ImportCarPartsP said:
Updated 6/13/07

even though i know this isn't my cluster i woudl liek to end up with somethign like this if possible
You would need a reverse glow gauge set to come out like the 2nd pic. Sorry but we don't carry them. And the blue won't come out blue because the stock needles are tinted red. The red kit will work great though.

#15 ·
bah, do you know if they are interchagnable with any other cars that you have available
man i really wanted those babies.

#19 ·
You can order with a Credit or Debit card, just call us at 1-434-470-4469. We can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards. We can only ship to the US billing address on the account. We also can take an electronic check through you checking or savings account. Call us for that as well.

If you want to use PayPal you can send to justin@importcarpartsplus.com as long as you have a confirmed address from USA, UK, or Canada. Please note that a verified address does not mean that it is confirmed. We can not accept PayPal if you don’t have a confirmed address.

You can also pay with a money order, certified bank check, personal check, or business check. Just go to http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/mailorder.htm Payment must clear before shipping.

If you have any questions or need anything else for your ride just let me know. We have access to over 1600 brands of aftermarket performance, styling, wheels, and audio/video accessories.

Thanks

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus - Online
The Shop - Storefront
justin@importcarpartsplus.com
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com
AOL Messenger - SmoothGalant2
Yahoo Messenger - importcarpartsplus
MSN Messenger – justin@importcarpartsplus.com
Google Talk – ImportCarPartsPlus@gmail.com
Phone 1-434-470-4469
Shop 1-804-365-6968
Fax 1-434-572-1117

#20 ·
dude we're doomed!
i've been looking around to see if there are any clear ones that will fit our cars, i have an 02 GXE, no luck yet but i'm on the hunt!

Beck03GXE said:
Do you have the blue ones for a 2003 GXE or how would I get that done those are real nice. PM ME thx.

#21 ·
if anyone wants to take a needle off to try this, but is the needle red all the way through ? If not, why not sand it on both sides and take off the red tint ...then they would be clear ....would be a tedious job cause you dont want to break them, but its worth a shot ....

#22 ·
the original needle is a transparent orange plastic, it wouldn't work i went to the junker and got a cluster and took it apart to see already, little bummed...
nissan has got to have another model that has clear and they will fit in there...still searching

#24 ·
maybe the needles off a B14 ? Ive got one, but im selling it , and it to come without needles in the gauges would suck ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.