B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a newbie with performance mods. I've read some technical articles about Sentra 2001 SE .

I want to add a performance filter cone on my car.

Where I can buy an aluminum adapter to fit on my XE?
Does I need to buy an AI kit with the filter and adapter?

Thanks.

·
Registered
747 Posts
devantorXE said:
Hi,

I'm a newbie with performance mods. I've read some technical articles about Sentra 2001 SE .

I want to add a performance filter cone on my car.

Where I can buy an aluminum adapter to fit on my XE?
Does I need to buy an AI kit with the filter and adapter?

Thanks.
I'm getting a new intake real soon and I currently have a Jim Wolfe Technology's POP Charger intake (exactly what your looking for only no mods needed, just bolt it on) and I'm going to sell it, I paid 130 for it, and I'll sell it for 75 + shipping. (when I get my other intake in probably a week or so) It has 5000+ miles on it which isn't bad because they work better with a little road dust and what not on the filter and you buy a charge kit (cleaning kit) every 70,000 miles and spray it down with that to clean it. There is a small HP gain, I think 3-5, and it makes an AWESOME sound when you put the pedal to the metal and at high RPM's. Your car will sound deep and aggressive! It is also a clone of the stillen pop charger intake. (oh yeah, and I have no clue what pop charger means, I don't think it's important either) anyhow, drop me a line or reply if interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts