B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic are dark but i just love it so much i had to share! it dark here so the best i could do for now!

on

off

·
Registered
101 Posts
how hard was the install? does your air bag light come on? i've been wanting to do this for a while but find the money useful elsewhere.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how hard was the install? does your air bag light come on? i've been wanting to do this for a while but find the money useful elsewhere.
Well I do all the stuff myself since I it my job everyday.. To me it was easy but to other it maybe hard. Keep in mind I work on cars everyday. I do everything paint, mods engine, maintance, ect.
It a expensive setup though so ur rite! Steering wheel was 300+ nrg short hub was 125 nrg quick release was 150. But I always wanted to do this.
Air bag light yes but I pull the bulb out

·
Registered
21 Posts
NRG is a good brand i have the racing wheel and quick release on my GXE, you paid $125?!? i got mine for $89 and yeah the airbag lite is extremely annoying especially when driving at nite but ive been too lazy to remove the light yet.... my friends tell me i wont pass inspection w/out the airbag is this true?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What can quick release do? Is it just to be able to take the steering wheel off "quick" at anytime? Lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts