B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Its really easy, i used the owners manual to installmy hyperwhites in my fogs.... The manual should help you out.... I don't know how to install fogs from scratch... sorry!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

[This message has been edited by Enemigo (edited March 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Damn that's a hard on I presonally haven't seen anything on installing the fogs from scratch,,,,but someone on the boards that go by the name of NiSentraGXE2k has installed the factory fogs so you might be able to ask them for some pointers,,or you can talk to your local Nissan dealer as well for pointers....good luck with the install..

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
111 Posts
i installed the factory fogs at a local Nissan Dealership. yoiu have to pay for installation and everything, i didnt do it my self.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts