B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goooooood stuff!
just thought i'd share :D

oh they're new if you guys didn't see them yet, the pb is on the outside and the chocolate is in the middle

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
How much chocolate is in that? Is it all toward the center or is some mixed in with the PB? I am allergic to chocolate, so maybe I can just eat the outside part.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's the same way as the normal ones, jsut reversed...so in this one theres more peanut butter than chocolate

·
Registered
929 Posts
i guess the oompa loompas are on strike. so instead of makin any new good candy in the last 5 years all thats come out is allready existing candy redone. what the hell is that?

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
nigga said Oompa Loompa

Oompa Loompa Dopitey Doo I have another riddle for YOU!!!

my x g/f's mom had this jacket she would wear and I'd always put her hood on and call her Oompa Loompa, she was like 4'8" so we had fun.

·
Registered
929 Posts
SPECVSPEED said:
nigga said Oompa Loompa

Oompa Loompa Dopitey Doo I have another riddle for YOU!!!

my x g/f's mom had this jacket she would wear and I'd always put her hood on and call her Oompa Loompa, she was like 4'8" so we had fun.
i call my girlfriend an oompa loompa and she gets so pissed. but her feet are so damn small i cant help it.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
Yep, I like the short girls, I'm only 5'10" so I like my girls to be like 5'1" or a little shorter, don't know why? so then I can say hey Oompa Loompa! LOL

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
No they're not! I love those and they don't make them anymore. :( Got any left in your area? Send them to me, I'll take care of them! :D And if you have any White Chocolate Kit Kats, I'll take those too!

·
Car Noob
1,826 Posts
But is it me or does the whole thing tastes like pb, though? I could have sworn the "chocolate" is just dark-looking pb because there is still tiny bits of nuts in it, plus it doesn't taste very chocolate to me - it tastes like more pb!

I wanna melt it down and spread it on bread. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts