B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been searching for days about intakes and there are many threads about HS, injen and aem.

ive decided on injen because of the carb plate. one less thing to worry about in california. im looking at ptuning.com and cant figure out which to get. since my sentra is 04 1.8s of course they wont have it yet. whats the closest thing i could get that would fit?

ptuning:
Nissan Sentra (2002-2003 SE-R (Incl. Spec V))?
Nissan Sentra (2000-2001 SE-R 2.0L)?
Nissan Sentra (2002-2003 SE-R (Incl. Spec V))?

adventon:
INJEN RD COLD AIR INTAKE for 00-02 NISSAN SENTRA 2.0L SE ?
INJEN RD COLD AIR INTAKE for 02-03 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R, INCL. SPEC V ?

one last thing. i have seen talk about a needed purchase of a maf adapter for the aem cai's. is this also true with the injens?

if so, place racing? their site is down. where to get it?
thanks in advance for responses. =)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The SE 2.0 one will fit the 1.8 if you redrill the MAF to make it fit. However, the CARB EO # will only cover the intake the model it was originally designed for (in this case the SE 2.0).

I had an AEM made for the SE on my old 1.8. I put on the CARB sticker anyway, even though it didnt apply to my model...hoping a cop would overlook the model the CARB # was for, in case I ever got pulled over. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick response! gonna order the INJEN RD COLD AIR INTAKE for 00-02 NISSAN SENTRA 2.0L SE soon. anyone know if it requires MAF adapter of some sort? dont really know too much about this.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
xion said:
thanks for the quick response! gonna order the INJEN RD COLD AIR INTAKE for 00-02 NISSAN SENTRA 2.0L SE soon. anyone know if it requires MAF adapter of some sort? dont really know too much about this.
No problem. You can just redrill the MAF adapter to make it fit. Otherwise, I think you can order the Place Racing MAF adapter for the 1.8 to make it fit.

·
Registered
806 Posts
xion said:
since my sentra is 04 1.8s of course they wont have it yet. whats the closest thing i could get that would fit?
Is there any difference, as far as intakes go, between the 03 and 04's with the QG?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts