B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Infinity Kappa 62.1 6.5" speakers fit in the front of a 2K SE? I know that you need a spacer, because they are too deep. Does the door panel still fit back on there after you get them installed?

One other thing...Are these the same speakers that come with the Infinity Kappa 60.2cs component system?

thanks...

·
Registered
74 Posts
yuppers... they will as long as u get the spacer.. actually u can use ur old spaced ... but u'll have to actually destroy the oem speakers and use the spacer it has... just search the threads.. they have an in depth tech data.. ur gonna need a dremel too

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
just gut your front doors so that the outer ring of the speaker is still on there..... then install the speakers over that...... makes a great spacer.... thats how i have my kappas installed...

i have 60.2cs Kappa Components all around
2 tweets up front
2 tweets in the back
2 6.5 in front doors
2 6.5 in rear
4 passive crossovers

·
Registered
17 Posts
SDsr20de858 said:
just gut your front doors so that the outer ring of the speaker is still on there..... then install the speakers over that...... makes a great spacer.... thats how i have my kappas installed...

i have 60.2cs Kappa Components all around
2 tweets up front
2 tweets in the back
2 6.5 in front doors
2 6.5 in rear
4 passive crossovers
How did you mount the tweaters in the rear? And are the two in the front pillars easy to replace?

Also, I checked out your pics; quite nice. The picture of the amp and vcr: where did you mount them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts