B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that this pertains to the cosmetic section, but I figured more people would see this in the general section. The new g20's have mudflaps on them and they seem to have the same exact ground effect as on the 2000 se/pp. Has anyone tried to order the mudflaps to see if the front one's would fit. The other cool thing is that the mudflaps are color coded to the car. This might solve the problem.

·
Registered
778 Posts
actually the current g20's are based on the b14. so i dont know if they will fit or not. the big question in my mind is will the g20 become the g25?

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
My doors and side sills have been getting killed by all the crap my tires kick up. If no one else looks into it, I will... sooner or later.

I was thinking the same reNIaSSANce was thinking about the G20...

·
Registered
940 Posts
it IS sold for the sentra, atleast my dealer has it. actually, the g20 is based on the new 2001 primera, but shares all engine, tranny, suspension and interior with the b15. goto your local nissan service and varify it.

it'll be cool to get bad-*** g20 kits on the 2001 sentra!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Greendot...

Front mudflaps are sold for b15s with the side sills?!? No way. A couple of dealers in our area told me that they don't make them for '00+ Sentras that have the PP side sills. What dealer do you go to? I'd like to give them a call...

Call me a cynic, but I just don't think the G20 exterior stuff would fit on our rides without custom work. I wouldn't mind though... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts