B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some new tires for my 2004 Sentra. I recently got it, and there's a ton of work to do to "revive" it, and after getting the brakes and paint done, it's time for the tires. I'm looking for some tires for this season only, I'd prefer them to be second hand because I don't have enough money to buy new ones. While browsing the web I found this holmesTire but, to be honest, the website doesn't seem trustworthy and I don't want to waste my money. It gets very hot during the summer where I live, and I'm going to be driving on the highway a lot.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We don't have second hand tires but we have some very reasonable tires to fit your Sentra. There are a few different models so I was not sure what size you need. Here is a link where you can plug in the year, make and model of your car and search for all the tires that fit. It is very important to have the right tire for your vehicle. All of the tires we sell are safe for your car. We would be happy to help you choose the right tire for your needs if you like.

Shipping is free on all of our products.

Search for Tires | Discount Tire Direct

Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts