B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Nissan in dash 6-cd changer is compatilble with after market head units?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I don't know but I was wondering the same thing,,,cause I'd rather have something like that rather than one in the trunk.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

G

·
I had a Alpine 7982 3-disc in dash changer once upon a time. hehe. I was the envy of everyone in high-school. :) It was just more of a novelty than anything. Honestly, I don't find switching CD's by hand that difficult. :)

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Ya, neither do I. I almot never use the 5-cd carousel I have in my home DVD player, and when I do, I can't remember whats in trays 2-5. :)

What I really want is an aftermarket head unit, and an removable MP3 player in the empty bin where the factory 6-disc changer mounts.

Then, I could listen to normal audio CDs friends have, and take out the MP3 player, connect to my home network, copy everything over, and hit the road.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts