B15 Sentra Forum banner

Import Saga

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  NiN_00 
#1 ·
Anyone going to Import Saga at the Solano Fairgrounds on March 10th????

------------------
92SE, SR20DE transplant!!!

#4 ·
Solano County Fairgrounds are in Vallejo. Thats Northern CA. Mike I figured you would be the first to respond. Hehe

------------------

#5 ·
i'm probally the only one to respond...hehe i'm a loser
i want to go .. cause i have nothing better to do

------------------
-_Litanies of Damnation, Death and the Darkly Erotic_-

#6 ·
Well damn, I think Im gonna have to move down to SoCal. I cant believe the lack of activity of the Northern CA, members. Sorry had to vent well Mike its on Sat. March 10th. It would be great if we could get a few more people to go, maybe caravan from somewhere. Well anyone interested just post.
Thanks.

------------------

#8 ·
you have a bad *** car tkyan--where do you live.?

Rob i think i could make that..it the races right

------------------
-_Litanies of Damnation, Death and the Darkly Erotic_-

#17 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiN_00:
ohh i'd say about a 8 hour drive..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats pretty far

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

#18 ·
NIN are you gonna go to this show. I cant go, so if you go you can get pics or video for me!!

------------------

#19 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDsr20de858:
how far is that from SD?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're going, could you pick me up along the way? You'll meet me at around the 2.5 hour mark.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.