B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's the deal:
We need the minimum of 10 people for the needles

-A set of 4 http://www.Importintelligence.com needles(2 large needles & 2 small needles)
-3 colors to choose from (Sonic Blue, Red, Green)
-Must be for sentra, but I think even the 200sx and altimas have the same number of needles so you will also be able to get these. It doesn't matter
Price 65$ shipped

Talked to the guy and said that they will work for the sentra. This is for the guys that are wondering if they work. Here's a pic of what they look like:

Hyper Red

Sonic Blue

Super Green

[Edited by 87BLUMR2 on 05-07-2001 at 03:26 PM]

·
Registered
111 Posts
ok i am in for sure. But are the indiglo lights just the different color needles or are they the whole backdrop light kit thingy. i will probably take the sonic blue ones. unfortunatly i have the 1.8L GXE, so will the soic blue still read SR20DE or GA16DE, either way put me down, they still should work for my car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What is the difficulty level of installation? Also Do they work with stock gauges? I am definetly in if they work for my 99 GXE 1.6. I would like Sonic Blue.

Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They will work on the sentra I got the ok from the guy at Import Intelligence. The only thin you need is a 12 volt power source and Clear needles for them to work. My needles are not clear they have a white paint under the clear part of the needle. what I will have to do is scrape the paint off the back of the needle. I have done this to My MR2 and it works. Its not a different color needle its a ring that you put under you needles wich emits the bright light just like indiglo Guages and lights up your needle. that's why they have to be clear. As far as difficulty on installation
Im not sure, but they will come with instructions I believe.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So when my needles look orange that is an orange light? I want to make sure these will work before I buy them.

Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dam guys I already said that they will work on all sentras & 200sx or what ever you have. the Guy who at import intelligence already told me that they work. I believe They will come with instructions. And 99sent no I believe the needle is orange, not the light. Here's a video of what they will actually look like when they move

http://www.bee.net/a2low240/gauges/intelliglow.mpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
so whats going on with this deal, when and where do we send the money. i cant wait to pput them on. but one last question, i know the needles have to be clear, but what about the speedometer and tachometer numbers. right now they are orange when the lights go on, will they change to a diffetent color when hte needles go on or will it be a blue needle ligh on orange numbers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK here's the deal, you have to call them and say that you are in on the GB for the sentra that includes 4 needles( 2 big & 2 small. give them your info and he said that once the ten orders are in then he will ship them out. So dont go and order them yet. we need to make sure that there are ten or more people involved. Only then Ill place the order.

Ok from now on only post name and color if you want to get involved. and after the tenth person has posted wich color they want. then go ahead and call them and place your order. If you don't want to wait then by all means order yours they are ready.

Oh and NiSentraGXE2k No they wont change your numbers or guages to any color, only the needle. What I was going to do is order a pair of white guages also. that way the blue color of the needle will reflect off the white and look alot brighter than my black guages. I hope! anyways It should still look good.

·
Registered
111 Posts
im in, NiSentraGXE2k
Sonic Blue

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sonic blue color is cool~~~~
but damn $65 for some needles...that's kind of expensive isn't it?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whitesentra said:
Sonic blue color is cool~~~~
but damn $65 for some needles...that's kind of expensive isn't it?
New product I don't think that there are any other company that offer this product! and I bet once their exposed they will. This is a new product from IMPORT INTELLIGENCE

·
Registered
111 Posts
well who else is in. they are really kick as needles, especially the sonic blue ones. we need a couple of more people. i just cant wait to have them on my gauges. i know that some people want some, come on.
so who is in....

·
Registered
111 Posts
well i went ahead and ordered them. the sonic blue ones for 71.9 shipped. i couldnt wait.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i kind of figured that no one was into them so i went ahead ond ordered them. but i have no idea how to get rid of teh orange needles i have right now. any suggestions?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NiSentraGXE2k said:
i kind of figured that no one was into them so i went ahead ond ordered them. but i have no idea how to get rid of teh orange needles i have right now. any suggestions?
That's sad and you wonder why there isn't any support. I guess im going to go ahead and order them also. NiSentraGXE2k to get rid of the orange paint behind tha needle is to take it off and then just scrape the orange paint with a razor blade or something of that sort. just
carefull not to break the needle, the paint is not hard to remove. so don't use much pressure to remove the paint. I have done this to my MR2.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts