B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they are being made for the 2001's yet or will they be?? I just replaced all the rear bulbs with LED style and it looks great. Thought the Euro style tail-lights would complement the new light look.
Thanks for any Info.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Nope and probably won't see them either......

Hopefully not :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
enough people

http://www.altezzalights.com should be done with them by the end of the month. I think we should stop hating on people who like altezzas, it's their thing. personally I think I would compliment the *** on our car greatly

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
I'll have to see em on a b15 before I start liking them. But 2k1drag might be right. You have to admit that our tail lights make the *** of the car look "sad". :D I honestly hope Nissan gets some new styling engineers soon.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: enough people

2k1DragSentra said:
http://www.altezzalights.com should be done with them by the end of the month. I think we should stop hating on people who like altezzas, it's their thing. personally I think I would compliment the *** on our car greatly
Who's hating????

·
Registered
169 Posts
why do you want your car to look like a toyota???

that is a nice toyota sentra you have ....

doc

InfernoMan said:
Does anyone know if they are being made for the 2001's yet or will they be?? I just replaced all the rear bulbs with LED style and it looks great. Thought the Euro style tail-lights would complement the new light look.
Thanks for any Info.

·
Registered
297 Posts
lolz

hehe, in my opinion we are all individuals, and everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their car, may it be ricey or not in your own opinion. Altezza lights are a step forward in getting us other cosmetic mods, if they see interest they'll spread the word. Did I say you were hating SS, cuz apparently you must think you are, cuz you are replying in such a fashion, hmmm something to think about, later...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
looking like a toyota? thats the dumbest arguement against altezza style lights ive heard.

i tend to dislike them cuz i see them on way too many civics already or the they come from APC who has been known to make crappy stuff...but thats my opinion. BUt to say your looking like a toyota cuz you have a similar style taillights.

lame argument but hey its yours opinion i guess.

[Edited by DarKsiDe_SE on 06-15-2001 at 06:55 PM]

·
Registered
169 Posts
how is this argument

they are not DOT certified. THey are no where near as bright as stock lights. they come with cheap *** bulbs that contribute to their poor visibility. Not to mention they are not designed with light transmission in mind. they are designed for looks only. they are made of cheap plasic that actualy absorb light instead of transmit light.

how is that for you?! i could whip out tripple integrals and show you the math if you'd like.

and yes it make hondas, nissan's, chevy's fords and alike look like a toyota. Immagine the praise the designer in japan that came up with it is getting for starting this trend?! either that or he is embarrased at the cheap knock offs and takes shame in his idea being ripped off

doc

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
that was better but still lame. Its just a style of taillights. So what if toyota did it first, it means nothing. You could probably find a similar design from another car manufacterer even b4 toyota but who cares. But saying they are trying to make it look like a toyota cuz they are a similar style is weak.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: lolz

2k1DragSentra said:
hehe, in my opinion we are all individuals, and everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their car, may it be ricey or not in your own opinion. Altezza lights are a step forward in getting us other cosmetic mods, if they see interest they'll spread the word. Did I say you were hating SS, cuz apparently you must think you are, cuz you are replying in such a fashion, hmmm something to think about, later...
Chill with your remarks man I was kidding....Don't get your drawers in a bunch.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh yeah... Ive got an appointment to meet with the Nissan Nat'l SE-R Marketing Manager of Division III and he's interested in my pitch to include Altezza tailights with *all* SE-Rs!

Of course, outsourcing parts from Toyota will keep the price down.

BTW, I also invented Indiglo! :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
llaprad1 said:
Oh yeah... Ive got an appointment to meet with the Nissan Nat'l SE-R Marketing Manager of Division III and he's interested in my pitch to include Altezza tailights with *all* SE-Rs!

Of course, outsourcing parts from Toyota will keep the price down.

BTW, I also invented Indiglo! :)
And I got a bridge to sell you.

:D

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey SS

I didnt mean anything by that remark, it just seemed like you really dont like the idea of Altezzas on a B15. I just posed a rhetorical question, it's up to you to think anything of it, I do not mean any harm or anything byt what I said, nor would I get mad at anyone for their criticism, I think it is good you don't like Altezzas b/c at least you are voicing your opinion, better than "I dunno if I like or hate Altezzas, but they would suck on B15s for everyone period". Sorry if I seemed to flame a bit, the only person that really got to me is Chippeus Maximus, and that was just b/w he called us all bad drivers. later

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: hey SS

2k1DragSentra said:
I didnt mean anything by that remark, it just seemed like you really dont like the idea of Altezzas on a B15. I just posed a rhetorical question, it's up to you to think anything of it, I do not mean any harm or anything byt what I said, nor would I get mad at anyone for their criticism, I think it is good you don't like Altezzas b/c at least you are voicing your opinion, better than "I dunno if I like or hate Altezzas, but they would suck on B15s for everyone period". Sorry if I seemed to flame a bit, the only person that really got to me is Chippeus Maximus, and that was just b/w he called us all bad drivers. later
I never said I hate them I actually like the way they look in this picture.... http://www.b15sentra.net/nismo16.htm
And if you actually check some really older threads you'll see me and Russ actually tried out to see who would actually buy them and talked to companies about making them....We got no where though.....But I personally think the sentra needs something for the *** end to spruce it up a bit....

·
Registered
297 Posts
cool

cool we are both on the same level and have the same ideas, Altezzalights.com said they will make the Carbon Fiber background ones once the regular ones sell plenty, I think I am going to buy th regular ones when they come out if the are les than $250.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well if your interested...

a company out in Arizona or something is already making them. A salesman I work with just ordered them for his Radium SE. He should have them next week , Ill let everyone know how they look.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts