B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Base model Lancer drivers are extremely dumb. They are the type of people who will floor the gas from one stop light to another, and then slam the brakes to stop in time. They are also the type of drivers who will pull out in front of you in the rain, when your carrying 60+ mph.

Girls (Not women) driving VW's are almost always hot.

F150 drivers tend to be assholes. They'll tailgate, consistently cut people off, never use turn signals, and pull out in front of you at any given time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes

Yes (though the ones driving the 1.8T's and VR6's are hotter then Cabrio drivers for some reason)

Yes

Another generalization that I believe and will likely be unpopular is that most (if not all) BMW drivers are assholes. > 1/2 of the time if someone's cutting me off, pulling out in front of me, stomping on their breaks in front of me, it's a BMW. And I'm not exagerating.

·
Registered
312 Posts
some bmw owners yes, my neighbor owns 2 bmws, a mid 90s m3 and a 2000ish m3. He races them both, and i have learned a lot about these cars from him. nice guy and its funny, when he drives on the streets, hes like super safe, and on the track he goes nuts.

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
Men in there mid thirties that drive Ford Contours are depressed and have wives that hate them, 2 kids that suck their money right from his pockets and they had to by the Ford Contour because they couldnt afford the Vette they really wanted!! ^---- My Uncle

Guys who drive 2001 Black Sentra Se's are usually the coolest guys in the world!! ;)

·
eyeforaneyetoothforatooth
980 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Yo ***** , that's Granite , not Charcoal...:D
I knew it wasn't Charcoal, just couldn't think of it at the time, thanks for setting me straight. :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
every other sentra i see on the road is owned by some old person. but i did see 5 hotties in a gxe yesterday. i pulled up nest to them, and they didnt even look...
everyone with a raiders, or lakers sticker, is mexican. not being racist, but its true lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Stupid high school kids think they can drive faster and better than everyone on the road.

Example: the idiot with some '92 automatic Civic DX on steelies, who floors it at every light and weaves in and out of traffic.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Drivers of non-turbo 2nd gen Eclipses love their "racing" seat covers. They're the type to put 'Super Street' stickers on their cars, and drive recklessly.

Corvette drivers tend to be some of the most easy going and safest drivers on the highway. They do not feel the need to haul as$ everywhere.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts