B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, how are you doing?? I guess we got a new UBB huh? When did this happen?? Things always seem to change when I'm gone tooling around in the ocean. Well, I'll be here till the 1st of August, so people, catch me up! Take care.

Oh yeah, I got my Sportlines in the mail, and what's with the SMC Brake Line deal? Blitz, get my payment?

Drive safe!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey! He's back! Glad to see you back, man! I was starting to wonder what happened! Yeah, we got a new UBB (or VBB or whatever it is now) and it's much faster (the search function is freaking FAST!) and a lot cooler. Once again, welcome back :) !

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Glad to see you back Marvin..

Keep us all safe out there on the ocean.:cool:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys kill me around here! I leave for 5 weeks, and I have XXXX amount of posts I need to catch up on!!! :( Hehe....

Springs will be installed here in two hours. My friend and I are going to tackle the situation, and let's see how we do.

Just went to the dealership and got me a microfilter, I hope it's worth it!

Well, I'm going to busy as hell today, but hopefully tonight I can do some searching and see what you all have posted while I was away.

Gene, you've been getting my email, right?? I'll give you a call today after I get my springs installed.

Take care everyone!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome me back?

where'd I go?

Nah but welcome back man,,,glad to see ya back....

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Lee said:
welcome back Gene! good to see you again. Putting the eibach's on soon?
doh! sorry marvin!! my mind was somewhere else! good call sr20!
sheesh, what a day

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yo dude, welcome back. Enjoy the tons of posts...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts