B15 Sentra Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
i did the Idle Relearn.. and i think it worked cuz the revs are normal now.. BUT.. i still have the SES light on.. did i do something wrong?.. what should i do?

·
Premium Member
4,137 Posts
i did the Idle Relearn.. and i think it worked cuz the revs are normal now.. BUT.. i still have the SES light on.. did i do something wrong?.. what should i do?
Do the SES reset (pedal dance). Just do a search for the pedal dance or go to a local auto parts store and borrow their scan tool and clear it that way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That means you either did it wrong or that you have a completely different issue.
Its that because my idle is all of set I did these steps so much I know them by heart. Its really starting to grind my gears!!! Idle is annoying I need to have it in gear just so it'll shut the **** up. Last time I clean my throttle body killed less gas dirty

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Its that because my idle is all of set I did these steps so much I know them by heart. Its really starting to grind my gears!!! Idle is annoying I need to have it in gear just so it'll shut the **** up. Last time I clean my throttle body killed less gas dirty
MMMMkay, too much Redbull. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
**** i do this and the MIL blinked and stayed on but when i turn on the car not worked! the Revs is in like 1700 RPMs. Then the code P2135 came in!
P2135: throttle| pedal position sensor | switch A/B Voltage Correlation...
any knows?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I cleaned the TB and my idle jumped up to 1500 and threw a P0507. Did this trick and my idle immediately dropped to 700-800 and have not thrown a code since.

'03 spec-v Injen CAI.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So just an FYI to this post, Nissan used different procedures for different model years (MY).

IF you have a cable driven throttle wire present in the engine bay the first two procedures dont apply, and the idle relearn is different.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts