B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, me and my friends went to downtown Chicago last night.
it was the kick off party for that movie Fast and The Furious. someone yanked my emblems off...... he took the SE and 2. he even left the .0 . what a **** huh?

i know for sure that its one of those riceboys. i saw a lot of civics with aluminum wings, like theres no tomorrow. i know it's gotta be one of those guys.

i guess they hated my sentra because they know that they cant win against my stock car. maybe if i would have driven my civic i would have gotten more respect. hahahaha
atleast he didn't scratch the car.

oh well, i was going to de-badge it anyways. i guess i have to finish it off now, coz it looks funny with the .0.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
People can be so ghetto. I'm glad that I debadged part of my car already. They can have the emblems, so that way whey I see them on their car, I can laugh at them. Wannabe's. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think who ever did it was trying to piss me off.
they left the .0 emblem on purpose. now it reads sentra .0, instead of 2.0 . you get it?

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
That's messed up.

What's next, someone rips of the Cor of Corvette and sticks on Che!?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ego Fix...

Civic Slammers can be so lame - I can see what you mean.

Even today, this weak-mod Si pulled along me at the light, fronting like he was all that... When the light went go he tripped up - seems the guy had two left feet and couldn't dance, all show and no go.

Sad thing - Guy that can't handle his stick. Must be a case of overcompensation.

At least they didn't trash the paint - This stuff is happening more and more....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts