B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love Evo's, I wish they were sold here, but I did hear something about the Evo VII making it here.

------------------
"When the pavement end's, the fun begin's"
"Rally Drivers Do It Sideways"
89_XE_GA16I
------------------
-> My HomePage <-

·
Registered
605 Posts
The Lancer might come to the US, but not the EVO. It is a 125 hp engine. Nothing worth mentioning.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
we get the crap Mirage here=Pwhat you should be asking for is AWD Pulsar hatches!no thats a rallycar=P

------------------
96 Nissan 200SX 1.6!
AIM:GaBBeRgUyX

·
Registered
331 Posts
In fact guys, you are all wrong, this is a SEAT Cordoba, a brand name of VW made in Portugal.....

Muller and Snobeck are using the same kind of car to race in the World Challenge on ICE.

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter
Racing pedals

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guy_geo:
In fact guys, you are all wrong, this is a SEAT Cordoba, a brand name of VW made in Portugal.....

Muller and Snobeck are using the same kind of car to race in the World Challenge on ICE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Weird, the site said it was a Mitsu EVO.

Just checked the site, and it is a Mitsu. The sponsor is "Agencia Cordoba Deportes", which is Argentinian. The Seat Cordoba looks really different. Here's a pic

------------------
1998 Sentra E - Who says Sentras aren't for racing?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry, you're right, my mistake!!!

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter
Racing pedals

·
Registered
35 Posts
It is a Lancer Evo VI. How do I know it is a VI? Because Evo VI has a unique two levels adjustable spoiler. Evo V and below has only one level.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts