B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tryin to fix my car; I originally had the gear 1 incorrect ratio code I managed to fix that. I changed my transmission filter, I changed my fuel pump, changed my throttle position sensor, mass air flow sensor, ignition rotor. I am tryin to get my car back on the road. After I changed the throttle position sensor, changing my transmission filter and adding more transmission fluid; it started not going past 3000 rpms. That is when I changed my fuel pump assembly (just did that today) and it still won’t rev past 3000 rpms. I need help if someone can help me that’ll be much appreciated thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a mechanic and what he saying is 100% true I'm not looking at how he looking I'm looking at his knowledge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a mechanic and what he saying is 100% true I'm not looking at how he looking I'm looking at his knowledge.
I was also thinking too awhile back I got a code P0731; I added more transmission fluid to my car clear the code and it hasn’t shown back up. Do you think it is possible I need to replace my shift solenoid? If so do you think that’ll fix the issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts