B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this thing already

I can't wait to get through the break-in period and see what it can really do.

Of course, it is kind of cool to look at that odometer and only see 30 miles on it

Next project is stereo upgrades.

E

------------------

M

·
0 Posts
Heh heh, now what debate would that be?

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your new car. Keep us posted on your stereo mods and so forth.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited February 13, 2001).]

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Whatz up to you and the new SE!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards....I hope you'll enjoy it alot...it's good to see someone that's close to me
but it still seems that i'm the only one from Rhode Island

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EKierce:
I love this thing already

I can't wait to get through the break-in period and see what it can really do.

Of course, it is kind of cool to look at that odometer and only see 30 miles on it

Next project is stereo upgrades.

E

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what I thought, so I took a picture of mine @ 138.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

[This message has been edited by Y2K SE (edited February 14, 2001).]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChinoTooNice:
Welcome, dawg.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA

I may have to do that (I just broke 100 last night, probably got it to 110 or 115 on the way into work . . . maybe I'll do that tonight just for the memories).

As to the stereo upgrades . . . nothing yet, went to Best Buy last night, since I have a $300 gift card for there, but they didn't have anything worthwhile . . . the only speakers they had were Cerwin Vega and Pioneer, and both of those sounded like crap, so I'll have to hold off for a bit. . . ah well.

E

------------------

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey!!! Im a Nissan newbie too!!! I had 3 Honda's before this, and I have to say that I am truely impressed by my new Nissan's performance. Have fun with it!!! I just upgraded my stereo in my car this past weekend!!! Now on to the performance tricks!!! I cant wait!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts