B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
depending on their size, i can easily host them. i can set up an FTP account for you in the morning. i need to get to bed. i'm picking up my new 2004 Sapphire Blue SpecV tomorrow morning!!!!! :D

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stupid Yahoo Mail........won't let me send any attachments over 10MB........what a bunch of bullsh it.........i hate yahoo mail........anybodyknow if any free zip programs i could download and compress this file so i can send them?

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
168 Posts
If it's an already compressed form of video, I'm not sure how much winzip will help. If it's already close to 10, it might knock it down enough. But I'm not even too sure about that. You might have to re-encode it to a smaller resolution or lower quality to meet 10MB.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just get winrar from www.rarsoft.com and compress the video into multiple 10mb files.

Open up winrar and find the file through the program. Then highlight it and click add and something will pop up. Where it says split to volumes, bytes, put 10000000 and it should spit out multiple files that are around 9mb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts