B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Weapon-R for a test fit, and got their Circuit Pro coilovers installed... it's dropped about 2" and looks good... it rides good too, except there's almost no suspension travel now. Any pothole or bump in the road means it bottoms out and the shock slams into the bumpstops with a loud bang. It's only the fronts, there doesn't seem to be a problem with the rear (less weight over the rear?) I need shortened struts/shocks... any suggestions? I know the 95-99 KYB AGXs are supposed to fit, anyone know if they have shortened strut bodies? Otherwise I guess the only other option is to call Motivational Engineering.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i personally tried to run that exact setup... coilovers with agx's..... the strut body on the agx are actually taller than our stock...... i was suprised to see that since i always bottom out on my stocks..... installing the agx would probably increase the chance of you blowing out your shock.... since the strut body is taller....

I suggest just ride your coilovers.... I am. if you get tired of the sound..... raise your coils.... thats the point :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
you also way want ot look for a camber correction kit. now that you've dropped it the camber will be out of spec. = accelerated tire wear.

doc

Darkwing105 said:
I went to Weapon-R for a test fit, and got their Circuit Pro coilovers installed... it's dropped about 2" and looks good... it rides good too, except there's almost no suspension travel now. Any pothole or bump in the road means it bottoms out and the shock slams into the bumpstops with a loud bang. It's only the fronts, there doesn't seem to be a problem with the rear (less weight over the rear?) I need shortened struts/shocks... any suggestions? I know the 95-99 KYB AGXs are supposed to fit, anyone know if they have shortened strut bodies? Otherwise I guess the only other option is to call Motivational Engineering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts