B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand what it is that sentras have on them to say "Hit Me". I didn't get hit but I came aweful close the other day. I was on my way to the mall. You will never guess why lol. Well it has a parking garage and I wanted to hear how my exhaust would sound lol. Yeah so I'm obsessed. Well anyways I had just pulled from the stoplight when this Chey Astro pulles out right in front of me. Well I slammed on the brakes, and I was grateful for ABS then b.c the roads were wet from rain. I stopped maybe a foot away from the side of this guys van. I saw him look to his right before he pulled out but he never looked to the left. He did look after the kids in the van pointed out to him that I was right there. He said clearly "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shittttt " lol Then he rolled down the window and had the nerve to yell at me for almost hitting him . LOL What a jerk. Like I was trying to T-bone him or something lol.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Man, people can be so dumb. I think their is a lack of respect for other drivers and even for themselves when people drive around town. Most people have this, "I'm better than everyone else" attitude, but when they wreck, they want to pass the buck. Whatever...go back to driver's ed. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thank god I've been lucky with my new wheels, in my old 94 Nissan se-r, I was rear-ended three times(spare me the humor) and hit twice on the passenger side. One incident causing 7600 dollars worth of damage. Had the car fixed each time it runs great still;have it parked out in my driveway, next to its younger sibling. Adios Amigos

------------------
2001 se,pp,5spd,moonroof,stillen pop charger,stainless streetline exhaust,panther alloys,eibach lowered.Former ride 94 se-r.

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
someone hit me in a mall parking lot when i was parked, no note or anything i just got to like "X" marks on my rear bummer from the bolts of their front lisence plate in my bumper, it just cracked the clear coat but now i have to have the whole rear bummer repainted

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
816 Posts
wow, you lucked out. I just stopped by the body shop where my car is right now (from an accident on April 7). They told me that it would take another week and a half. boo hoo...I sure do miss the Sentra. Just seeing it on the lift, with one wheel missing and the rear one all messed up...just broke my heart. For now, I'm driving a Saturn SW2 station wagon rental car. Boy do I REEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY miss the Sentra.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well I've had my SE since Thanksgiving and so far the worst thing that's happened to me is having a rock hit my windshield. (Knock on wood.)

------------------
2001 SE 5-spd. w/PP Granite

Minor cosmetic mods....
HID-look headlamps & hyperwhite fogs. Autozone rubber antenna, blue aluminum valve stem caps. (not much...but it's a start!)
Lots of mods planned...waiting for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts