B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow....I didn't realize how much I like my Sentra until I've had to drive something different for a few days. My car is in getting the front bumper repainted, so I have been stuck with a Neon rental car this week. Nissan was gracious enough to pay for the rental, but it is no replacement for the Sentra. :D The Neon actually surprised me in several respects, but it is still thoroughly American. It's softly sprung, wallowy and generally feels unfinished. It is peppy though and the stereo is better than the Sentra's. hehe.

The dealer promises that my car will be ready tomorrow morning. It will be nice to get back into a "real" car again.

I have a new found appreciation for the Sentra! :D

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
It's too bad you're gonna sell it though

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
816 Posts
Max-
I feel your pain. I've been stuck in a Chevy Malibu for 1 week and now I'm in a Saturn SW2 station wagon!!! The funny thing is that the Saturn is more fun to drive than the Malibu...has more pep and of course handles better. Regardless, both of these cars SUCK compared to the SE. Gosh, i can't wait until I get the car back.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well......My insurance company has put me in a position where I can't sell the car this month. It may end up being that I will keep the car until my policy renews again. That would be in August of this year. I am not commiting myself to owning this car, since I am bascially on the ragged edge, but it will be in my garage for a few more months.

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
How long have you had the car????

Cause I was gonna suggest that you refinance it to get a lower monthly payment to make up for the difference of the insurance increase.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 months. I already have Nissan's low interest Financing, so that won't help. I doubt I could get it refinanced anyway. hahahaha.....I have lots-o-debt. :(

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts