B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i'm bitter. my ecu broke more than 3 weeks ago, and nissan still has them on back order with no release date. what's the deal? anybody know anything about it?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Nissan has a lot of important part on Back Order... my friend has a busted cv boot... back order, DarkStar had to wait over a month for his steering rack for the same reason... and right now I'm waiting for my recall because the kit is on BO also! this is ridiculous!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
danc said:
yeah i'm bitter. my ecu broke more than 3 weeks ago, and nissan still has them on back order with no release date. what's the deal? anybody know anything about it?
i had to wait almost 5 weeks for mine. that was about a month ago. service rep told me the sentras are havin alot of problems with ecus right now

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
i dunno, seems like yours is from a different batch, maybe the trick to keeping yoru car runnin right is to mod it?

·
Registered
929 Posts
qr25deSpecV said:
i dunno, seems like yours is from a different batch, maybe the trick to keeping yoru car runnin right is to mod it?

maybe. but bbb and arbitration can be a pain in the ***. im thinkin i could just blow it up if it keeps breakin and blame it on the recall

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IStop4NoMan said:
man rental cars are awesome! i had a stratus and i did smoke shows, pulled the ebrake on every turn... it was more fun than i thought it would be.
yeah i know, but it gets old after a while you know... i mean i'm payin for my spec, not a friggin saturn... so far since i bought my car i've had a rental for a total of 10 weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.