B15 Sentra Forum banner

HP Autoworks?

646 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SpecV11 
#1 ·
I'm going to order the HotShot header today and I was just wondering if you guys had any preference as to where I order from? I've a couple different places that have it. I was just wondering if anyone thought the service with one place was way better than others. I've read a couple different places that HP Autoworks is excellent priced and the service is quick...any thoughts?

#2 ·
Since this is my first purchase for the car...I thought I'd ask what people think and who I should talk to about buying the header.

#7 ·
twastheglow said:
Since this is my first purchase for the car...I thought I'd ask what people think and who I should talk to about buying the header.
go on ahead and get someone to give a good write-up on how to install the header :cool:

#10 ·
Go with Ptuning.com with the 5% discount and free shipping you get it for 340 flat...I think HP charges for shipping

#11 ·
I ordered mine from there like 5 days ago..Your in NY just like me..you'll save 20 bucks for shipping and you will get it in no more than 3 days...best service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.