B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order the HotShot header today and I was just wondering if you guys had any preference as to where I order from? I've a couple different places that have it. I was just wondering if anyone thought the service with one place was way better than others. I've read a couple different places that HP Autoworks is excellent priced and the service is quick...any thoughts?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since this is my first purchase for the car...I thought I'd ask what people think and who I should talk to about buying the header.

·
O.G. STi driver
306 Posts
Andy & HP are the best.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
twastheglow said:
Since this is my first purchase for the car...I thought I'd ask what people think and who I should talk to about buying the header.
go on ahead and get someone to give a good write-up on how to install the header :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i got mine from Southwest Autoworks along with their pulley, shipped out real fast got it on my porch in a few days

·
Registered
276 Posts
Go with Ptuning.com with the 5% discount and free shipping you get it for 340 flat...I think HP charges for shipping

·
Registered
276 Posts
I ordered mine from there like 5 days ago..Your in NY just like me..you'll save 20 bucks for shipping and you will get it in no more than 3 days...best service

1 - 11 of 11 Posts