B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to hit a parked car :confused:

so ya, my neighbour backed into my car after not looking in her blind spot and clipped my drivers rear door and 1/4 pannel. damage was quoated at approx $1,800 and she is going to be paying out of her own damn pocket. car goes in today to be repaired.

The good news is that i have a huge scratch under the gas tank lid that will be repainted as well as a new door skin.

Oh and THANK-GOD she didnt touch my sideskirts or rear bumper, the fiberglass would of shattered, the rim is ok too.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
i had someone back into me once, it sucked ***, but at least shes payin ya

·
Registered
113 Posts
My car has been hit 3 times that way. Backed into by an electric repair truck and side-swiped twice by people trying to parallel park. :(

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
RaPtOr2003 said:
i had someone back into me once, it sucked ***, but at least shes payin ya
True true...that's what insurance is for...though it still sucks to have happened...at least she came and told you. Prob. would have been obvious anyway but still. Hit and runs suck!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
taleus1 said:
to hit a parked car :confused:
At least your's got hit by someone in a car. Mine got hit by a boy on a bicycle who wasn't even moving. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
They're gonna have to replace the 1/4 panel and probably the door, which sux, but atleast you get that scratch covered. I hope you don't have any frame damage, cause that'll really suck. Make sure u get a good body shop that won't do a crap job with the painting... hope you get it back soon.

·
no mo TeeTee :-(
26 Posts
specjoe back into my 03 accord. His car had two little holes on the rear bumper from my lic plate. Nothing happpened to mine. what does that say about nissan "kuality"?????????????????????????????????????? lol, j/k'n.

who likes the sig??

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
whats going on with ur sig the black guys look confused... ID hit that... very very nice... sorry about ur parket car mishap, i had the same **** happen in the middle of winter with a giant snowstorm and my drivers side door wuldnt open, had to track snow in thru the passenger side and climb over everything... thank got im not like 7'0 432 lbs.

·
no mo TeeTee :-(
26 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
whats going on with ur sig the black guys look confused... ID hit that... very very nice... sorry about ur parket car mishap, i had the same **** happen in the middle of winter with a giant snowstorm and my drivers side door wuldnt open, had to track snow in thru the passenger side and climb over everything... thank got im not like 7'0 432 lbs.

i was not looking @ him. Its off the mtv movie awards (or some mtv thing)

who likes the sig??

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
was it at night?? at night, bad stuff happens. especially to hard to see black cars. er....ive heard stories.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
that sucks :(
exactly what happened to my car, except on the other rear door, and the dent was a lot bigger. but the people that hit me didn't tell me, they just took off

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
was it at night?? at night, bad stuff happens. especially to hard to see black cars. er....ive heard stories.
nope, its was broad daylight, 11am to be exact!

all that happened to her carwas was her plastic bumper (jeep) was cracked in the corner, not even worth paying to have fixed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts