B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally like them,,,,,adds new style to it....you guys are doing a great job on these forums guys,,,,congrats:)

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
I hope you like your new title Gene. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The new board is cool. Lot faster to navigate and post.

·
Registered
87 Posts
"Post whore", that's f*cking funny. The new boards are dope, lots faster than the old ones and more stylish. Good work!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
david said:
I hope you like your new title Gene. :)
YEs I do:)

I love being a post whore and I'm really good at what I do also:)not to mention cheap:D

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
bb opinion

I like it, it seems much faster and I like the lay out and colors. Kinda reminds me freshalloy.com. Its cool
later

if this works then nismo00 is back......yippee!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like the new board much faster works better and looks nicer then before :D
but i miss having stars by you name for how many posts you have made :(
good job guys

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, These boards are nice. Navigation is much improved. Much thanks to all who put the effort into this site!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Whoa, this is cool!

Hey, I like the new forum design! Yay :D! But can I have the cool stars by my name back?

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
I like the change. The purple is a little "pastelly," but its cool.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I kinda like it. It was a bit confusing and these easterish colors are kinda gay, but I'm getting used to it. And its cool as long as I have all you guys to talk to and get info from. I don't care what it looks like ,I'm just glad its back. Thanks

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
I kinda like it. It was a bit confusing and these easterish colors are kinda gay, but I'm getting used to it. And its cool as long as I have all you guys to talk to and get info from. I don't care what it looks like ,I'm just glad its back. Thanks

The colors might be changing since they are the standard settings. We will adjust them soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts