B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed (from driver's perspective) that my left low beam is sligthly lower than the right one, according to the rays and its cutoff point.

What screws do I adjust to aim the left lamp higher. And is it done w/ a philips or flathead. Thanks a lot fellas. Jack.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Never done it myself but it does explain the procedure in the owner's manual

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
the long philips screws that stick out from inside the hood from out of the back of the headlight

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
there are to screw looking things that stick up a bit and to better help you with finding them i'm almost positive they are a white plastic..

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
and also to add i think it was much easier if you use a socket with a metric head on it maybe a 9or 10 MM

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts