B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha....so how come APC doesn't make Altezza lights for Sentra's? Hehe....I bet miss Amy that this post won't be closed till end of the night so keep it alive!

Jeff-

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
CorporalJeff said:
Haha....so how come APC doesn't make Altezza lights for Sentra's? Hehe....I bet miss Amy that this post won't be closed till end of the night so keep it alive!

Jeff-
[/b] NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE ANSWER THIS POST[/B] Hey amy I want half of your winnings;)

But Altezza's suck that's why they don't make them:) well at least in my opinion....

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
hmm so since I control wether this disappears or not...

The bet was just for closing....so I could move it to uhmmm test posts. :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HEHEHE you guys are bad:D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Just to let you know there is no money,goods, or services ;) involved in this bet. I just said to him that usually when someone writes about altezza's they get yelled at and then its closed. But since this was done on purpose its not really the same thing. I guess it doesn't matter who wins since nothing is riding on the outcome lol :p

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:

I just said to him that usually when someone writes about altezza's they get yelled at and then its closed.

usually if it's in the wrong thread...(IE: performance)

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey did anybody get 1 of the 5 limited edition alteeza tailights from the se-r classifieds. Im just wondering since he say that they are all gone! someone out there has a sentra with some custom made altezzas. I think this is fake but anybody out there prove me wrong. even if they do exsist I still dont like that chrome housing, that **** looks ugly.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought the bet was if I win..I get to do ya in the worst place (and no..it's not in the back of a beetle) <~~got this from the movie mallrat :)

Jeff-

Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Just to let you know there is no money,goods, or services ;) involved in this bet. I just said to him that usually when someone writes about altezza's they get yelled at and then its closed. But since this was done on purpose its not really the same thing. I guess it doesn't matter who wins since nothing is riding on the outcome lol :p

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
LOL ,ohh well it would have been nice if we agreed on that before hand lol. To bad we both lose now. :p Although that worst place stuff sounds kinda fun lol ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
why do you want you nissan to look like a toyota?

any body have some fried RICE, BOYS????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts