B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since so many people have been e-mailing us to do a group deal, let's do one. We have eighteen in stock at this price! No minimum needed, will ship the same day you order them! $330 shipped anywhere in the cont. USA (Canada, HI, AK, please e-mail us)

Thanks
Alex

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
Please let me know if one of those might be for the SR20...hopefully not all for the spec...which generation???

Seriously interested !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The best we can do for the NS3001 (SR20 2000+ B15 sentras) is $355 shipped.

Let me know
Thanks
Alex

PS For the pulleys for the 1.8, we can do 179 shipped, any color

·
Registered
312 Posts
This i take it is for the spec v right, if so i might hop on on my bday if you have any left on oct 5.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Alex, Brad here. I bought a Hotshot CAI from u guys a while back off this site. Cant wait to do business with u guys again. You guys are definatly topnotch!!! Will be calling in the next couple of days to order mine. Thanks

Brad

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
NissanLunatic said:

Let me know
Thanks
Alex

Still a great deal is this 5th gen and is the wire extension for the O2 relocation included???

Thank you:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm in for this

Let me know,

~Greg~

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, this is the 4th gen header. And thank you to everyone who has ordered the headers. We've had eighteen orders in three days. You guys rock. Everyone's have already shipped out, so if you need the tracking numbers, just give us a call!

Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
948 Posts
$330 for the QR25 header
$355 for the SR20 header

What can you do about the QG18 header?

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
NissanLunatic said:

Let me know
Thanks
Alex

good ish! it's nice to see a familiar face again (from the altimas.net board) - midnightnissan

For all you people who don't know alex he's great to work, has the greatest prices and is very prompt to responding to emails!

I think i might need some pulleys =)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Alex I got all my stuff today... (the headers and the tails that I ordered from you) and everything was cool except for the packaging. You might want to complain cause the box the headers was in was quite obviously tossed and banged around by the fact the the corners of the carboard were all smooshed in and the there was a big puncture hole in the side of it (about the size of my fist). If it had been my taillights they may have been damaged but it was the headers so they weren't. Anyway just thought you might want to talk to whoever ships for you cause I'm sure that if too much of that happened it might hurt your business...

other than that everything came Very Fast and I had tracking numbers within two days like he said

Thanks Again,

~Greg~

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh by the way... how much would headers for a 97 Acura GSR cost?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GreggyP said:
Oh by the way... how much would headers for a 97 Acura GSR cost?
Glad you got everything OK. Looks like the shipping companies (UPS, DHL, FEDEX, ARE YOU SHIPPING PEOPLE LISTENING OUT THERE) don't really give a crap about people's packaging.....

As for the Acura GSR, we have headers from $159. Send me a PM or e-mail me directly.
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A lot of people asked us to extend the GD for just a few more days, so we will run it until this coming Friday. As for payment, you can paypal us at
[email protected]
or call us any time to place your order. You just have to mention the GD on B15sentra.net.

Thanks
Alex
602-795-1800

1 - 20 of 68 Posts