B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried putting on my header tonight but damn it was taking long...my spec is over two years old so the bolt were rusted to ***** on there...ended up not getting it done so I left the car on the jack....Ill get it done tomorrow but I got an O2 simulator..there was single and dual output..I got the single was that the right choice?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
single is proper... and get some pb blast and a breaker bar. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the breaker bar...but it couldnt get in some areas..there is like no room to move around..the altinator was a pain also to get off as well...so when I install the o2 simulator I tap into the senor uptop or the one on the bottom...I also didnt have the 22 wrench for the O2 sensor...

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
you're gonna use the sim on the 2nd o2 sensor, whichever is after the precat.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to get under the car

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Put a 14mm combination wrench on that middle bolt, with the box end on the nut, then put a 19mm box end wrench on the end of the 14mm, and use that to give you extra leverage ;) an old mechanics trick.

·
SwaggaByLaz®
725 Posts
You thought taking the alternator off was hard? Wait til you gotta put that bastard back on. lol

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Lazarus said:
You thought taking the alternator off was hard? Wait til you gotta put that bastard back on. lol
It's much easier to put back on if you put the collar side (the part with the threads) in a vise and push the collar all the way in before installing it ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts