B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been waiting for my header from Hotshot since January and I am getting a little tired of waiting. I talked to them last week and they said that the header is going to the coaters this week, which means that I wont see my header for atleast another 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested in getting a b15 header, I might want to sell mine. I am tired of waiting and if someone would definately like to purchase my header, then I will just get the AEBS header from Group 5 since it is in stock and I can have the header on my car by next week.

So.... if anyone is interested and would like to get my header, i will probably be selling it for $425 and whatever shipping will be. This is a brand new, never be used, b15 specific header..... so just let me know soon so I can get another header (i really want a header soon!!!)

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
145 Posts
You know, if you paid for that with a credit card, you could complain to the credit card company, about how long this transaction has taken. Simply inform them that as far as youre concerned the company breached their agreement with you and you want a credit. Then they can keep there older than the hills and twice as dusty header.Adios Amigos

1 - 2 of 2 Posts