B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my CAI awhile ago at Import Parts Plus on April 28th... still haven't recieved it.... anyone having the same problem or is it just me.. i keep hasseling william about it.. but I keep getting it't way or it's being powder coated... I'm getting really frustrated.. I called today and they said it will ship on Thur... but i truly doubt that. I'm gonna wait till next Tues and if I still don't get it... I'm just gonna cancel the order.. What's up with Hotshots and IPP.... They're starting to piss me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Emerson,
It is OUT OF MY HANDS, it has nothing to do with Import Parts Plus.. Please do not publically bash my company when you know there's nothing more I can do, i'm doing all I can to get HS off their asses, and it will be shipped Thurs.

If you have to complain, complain to ME or Hotshot..

The nissan community is slowly but surely loosing my support..

G

·
I TOLD YOU SO!

It's not IPP's fault. Blame it on Hotshot. Several of us have encountered the same problem. Each time, Hotshot places the blame on the coater (btw, hotshot intakes are ceramic coated, not powdercoated.) However, Hotshot has flat out lied to me about why delays were taking place, so chances are they didn't even build it yet. I have found that Hotshot isn't interested in serving the needs of thier customers. They sold me two defective intakes, and essentially told me to go *uck myself when I demanded that they make things right. I don't recomend that anyone from this board give them any business now or in the future. For the record, I waited over 2 months to get an intake that would work for me. I never got one. I am now a 100% satisfied Place Racing CAI owner. :)

Oh yeah, ask RadiumJohn how long he has been waiting for his headers. I think he is up to 4 or 5 months now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive had nothing but good experience with IPP. I Ordered a hotshot header. Got a good price and got it right on time. IPP has also been competitve with other products im looking for, and i was impressed when william reffered me to a different product that he doesnt even carry. Ive had nothing but great customer service and i bug him everyday!

markp
red200sxser
seattle,WA

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry William...

My apologies... It's just I'm getting frustrated with not getting what I bought.. I've never had to wait for such a long time for a part... Never meant to disrespect.... just getting irritated not getting the part from hotshots....

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
gqemerson said:
Sorry William...

My apologies... It's just I'm getting frustrated with not getting what I bought.. I've never had to wait for such a long time for a part... Never meant to disrespect.... just getting irritated not getting the part from hotshots....
Wooo dude...don't diss William. That was really wrong man. William is a very respected person on these boards, and he also does a HELL of a lot of groundwork buy helping with group deals and offering lots of aftermarket support for Sentra's.

William, don't lose faith man! :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
William isn't that bad!

I bought my HS CAI from IPP and it came pretty fast. I got it on time and was given a tracking number the same day. The unit came perfectly packaged and manufatured. I thought there were problems with the unit, but it ended up my being stupid!

I ended up selling the CAI before I installed it (I was unsuccessful the first time!). The purchaser told me that he was impressed with the product and has not lost faith in Hotshot. I know I haven't, nor have I lost faith in IPP.

Sometimes things fall through the cracks. It has happened to all of us, and the best thing you can do is be patient. I have been on both sides (seller and buyer) and I can tell you that an impatient customer isn't getting jack! A patient/polite customer will get all the help in the retailer's hands. There are just sometimes that the seller has no control of the situation. You just have to be aware that he is trying, and he won't forget about you. When he gets information, you will get information. It's not as if the unit is on the floor, just sitting there; it is not in his hands to send you.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
everyone who knows nissan knows that hotshot has probably the worst customer service possible. but remember, they are a business and they are human. maybe they just have to prioritize things better.

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
i have bought SEVERAL items from william and have not once had a problem with him or his deliveries. Once, there was a delay from the manufacturer and he promptly notified me of the delay. Matter of fact. ordering something from him today and will continue to.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yup, blame it on Hotshot. I ordered my headers a loooooong time ago. Still haven't received it. Last I heard, it was at the coaters. Damn, this coater must have a HUGE warehouse that they just store all the Hotshot inventory. :)

G

·
hahaha...No kidding! That is their excuse for why everything is behind schedule. I think it is a convenient way for them to delegate the blame to someone other than themselves.

Hey John, have they told you how they are avoiding the check engine light yet? Or, have they told you that it will come on, or have they lied to you completely and told you it will be fine?

·
Registered
312 Posts
hhhhmmmm... maybe HotShot and PR use the SAME coater! :)

STILL waiting... *brushes cobwebs from face*

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sorry you had to get it from an angry guy William

Sorry about that comment from him William, but your service is excellent, and I really appreciate all the help you are giving us Sentra owners, i will be ordering the Underdrive Pulleys and the SMC SS Brake Lines from you sometime in the near future, please do not give up hope on us, it is not the rest of our faults that one angry Sentra owner will destroy us all. BTW - I was one of the first people to order the HotShot CAI, I ordered it from William, and received it like 3 or 4 days later right on time, the part fit perfectly and was relatively easy to install. I love IPP and have nothing agains HotShot, sorry max.

·
Registered
347 Posts
this is how you do it, Cash On Delivery! That why they dont get there crap until you get get yours! Screw all these CIA companys they are F***** us over so bad. They get our money and treat us like SH**. Thats not how you do buisness. Call the Better Buisness Bureo!(misspelled)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
actually when I ordered my intake from PR they didn't charge my credit card until the order was sent, my bank account had minus $200 and in less than a week it arrived

1 - 15 of 15 Posts