B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to this years HOT IMPORT NIGHTS car show in Newark,NJ at the Meadowlands Expo center JULY 7 from 6pm-1am. I'm gonna try to make this one hope to see some of you there... :)

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
wish i could be there...circumstances prevent me from doing what I want...oh well, I guess it's for the best :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Im driving all the way down from NH... I hope its good.
BTW if anyone wants to hook up left me know, id love to see some other sentras. Id need some good ideas for mine.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'll be there bright and early i think that all sentra owners should meet up and go together to show up some of those honda groups it would be real coo to get some props from the honda acura and other imprt owners let me know i will keep checking this untill i leave tomorow :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got back from Jersey the show was alright the music was too dam loud and their were way to many honduhs an acuras as always oh well! I did see Fred Changs 4-door b14 sentra there and a teal b14 se-r and one black b13 se-r that was it as far as nissans go at the show... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well Sentrapower93, I guess you missed my car at the JBL booth:( It sounds like you only saw the cars inside... Did you see the gold BMW M3, or the yellow Lamborgini in the JL Audio booth??? Alot of people told me the cars outside were better...I didn't get to see all the cars inside (too many people. There was ALOT of people at this event! Even if you are not into ricey cars....I think you should still be impressed with the time, devotion, pride and money that went into these cars. Not for nothing, but it is the "rice" buyers that makes the aftermarket happy and making parts for us...

Brian Chang 91 Classic 16K
http://www.jbl.com/car/GTi/gti_installs_3.asp

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Brian, really nice ride and great link to your site man. You definitely got to give it up to everyone that takes that extra time and pride to work on their car, no matter what it is really.. Great job man!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Brian i did go outside that was the entrance to the show before going indoors i'll be dammed i looked all over for your red se-r must have missed didn't see a jl audio booth either to bad. Your right their was a hell of a crowd of people last night... :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have to agree. The cars out side were much better. Did anyone catch the eclipse with the lambo. stile doors.
Also who owns the gold sentra that was in the out door parking lot. It had some diffrent looking graphics on it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
guys the show was phat as hell so many nice rides there was a blue to purple 93 se-r that had a alluminum wing which looked pretty phat. brian the car is even better outside than inside the garage and the system is bad as hell hey (i cant wait till those rims are mine).. there were alot of sweet rides that eclipse was hot as hell,lamborgini was bad ***, even though there were alot of hondas but i didnt expect much else. no offense to all those guys who hate hondas but they are sweet if done right and if there werent so many hondas with different mods we wouldnt have had the ideas that we have now. true iam not a big fan of them either but like i said if done right they look good. but back to the show. if u remember were u waited on line to get in to get tickets across the street and diagonal there was a whole other section of cars and companys. the cars outside were deffinatly 10X better than the ones inside. there was a max there with syline conversion taillights. the gold sentra was allright but i didnt like those graphix. there were alot of dsm's that looked pretty hot. plus there were alot of georgus ladies. over all i liked the show considering it was basically my first big show like that i plan on alot more to gather more ideas and pick up new parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sentrapower93...I know where you were!, and you missed a whole parking lot!!!!! In my lot, there was easy anouther 75 cars!!! I have heard from alot of people that they missed stuff!!!!!!!!! They should have given everyone a map so this kind of stuff doesn't happen!!! Oh well...next year ;)
Brian Chang 91 classic with a few mods:rolleyes:
93 sentraxe...I have to dust them off before you pick them up;) You know getting on and off the flatbed is hard work:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The map thing is a good idea Brian i know for a fact that i missed alot of cars "too many dam people". **** i had a hell of a time just finding the entrance to the indoor show LOL... Yo Brian the next import car show i'll be attending will be at Rockland Community College in Suffern,NY on Labor day maybe we can meet up there. later,frank... :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey Brian A.K.A.(Mr. Clean) :) i was wondering if i can get to u 150 for the rims tonight. and when i get paid on thursday drop by and give u another 150 on friday or saturday morning if its o.k. with u and when i get payed next week id can give u the rest of it. i know i have told u i can get u about 300 this week but its a little harder than i thought to come up with all that cash in one shot so if i can pay u like i just mentioned above let me know and also is that guage pod included from when we spoke about it before.
plus i tried almost ever wrecking place on l.i. to find that center console from the nx 2000 if u can help me out and let me know were u got it i would appreciate it alot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
93sentraxe...I am going to be home all day todat Thursday give me a call...
Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts