B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know who was all going to HOT IMPORT NIGHTS in Seattle WA. I was planning on going with a few friends and wanted to know if anyone else was going so we can all meet up. Either send me an email or post a reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll be there with my boys/girls from NW Nismo Syndicate. We are not entering any cars this year, but we will be next year.
I met Six at the Autorama on Saturday. That widebody is pretty tight. Other than his Sentra the only other Nissans were the R34 & R33 Skylines from Garage SPL, a R32 Skyline, and 2 Xteras. One of the Xteras was lowered on Dubs! You can see pics if you go to
http://www.nwstreetracing.com

The meet on Sunday turned out to be pretty small. There is another car show, put on by Mospeed on the 9th (this Saturday) in Mill Creek (just north of Seattle) at Jackson High School.

Also Import Drags on June 23rd & 24th at SiR.

Later,

Sean S.

http://www.nwnismosyndicate.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have loved to come but I had a HELL of a time doing my friends Brake Upgrade on his Nissan Altima. First off he wanted to make everything clean and pretty before doing anything else. Pain in my A** but not my car. Then he proceeded to put 5 coats of paint on his calipers. So it was paint dry paint dry paint etc. Finally after 3 hours and 2 a.m. in the morning we have completed brakes. Never again I tell you. This weekend I would love to come up but I have a computer thing all night Friday, All day Saturday and it finally ends 3 a.m. Sunday. But it looks like the BBQ is still on for the 23rd. We have about 25 people so far. Hopefully we can get more. I love Six's car. I want something similar but yet different. Talk to you later.
Aaron

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would love to come down on the 23rd, but that is the first of 2 days of racing at SiR. I have to represent NW Nismo Syndicate at that event. Man, it seems like there is always something keeping us from hanging out. Well, the summer is long, and I think July is pretty open.

Later,

Sean S.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This BITES! I was hoping to have your crew come down. Oh well maybe another time. I cant believe we live so close but yet have so many problems or things stoping us from getting together. We will have to chat and find a day that your friends and my friends are doing anything so we can get together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea, it does bite. Like I said as of right now early - mid July looks pretty open. I know that the Maxima guys in our crew have a few friends in the Portland/Vancouver area, so that would bring the head count up.
Lets say either Saturday the 7th or Saturday the 14th in July. Not set in stone, but I'll run those dates past my people. The weekend of July 21st - 22nd, NW Nismo Syndicate is doing a road trip/ overnight stay at Lake Chelan (central Washington) so that weekend is not good. Then HIN is only two weeks after that. Man, this is going to be one busy summer!

Later,

Sean S.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Crap, July is all off for me. This is going to be one clogged summer. Oh well. I maybe can make it on the 23rd, but I'll have to run it past my people (AKA my parents). This is kinda pissing me off... we all live within a couple of hours of each other, and yet we can't ever seem to get together.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be going to HIN... Unless something comes up that's more important... But I don't think that will happen.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey buddies, i could probably make it any time! i mean, my car isn't very unique or anything, but i'm still another rare person that fixes up his b14, =) so when and where guys? and who's all going?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As far as I know my whole crew Varitec will be going and there is about 15 members but hope to have more by then. I know 1CLNB14 and his crew will be there. (Hopefully we can get together sooner). We will either come to Seattle on Friday night and stay there or come up real early Sat. Then we need to find a place to wash our cars and get them prepped. We should all pick a place to meet that will be easy to find. 1CLNB14 might know a good spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts