B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering...

All of you who have Performance mods, how much horsepower do you have ?
And if you dont mind, what mod gave you x amount of horsepower ?

Thanks, I'll be getting my 2001 Sentra SE w/ pp soon and I'll be wanting to do some mods.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The stickers that are being made are good for ~5hp. They are by far the best bang for the buck mod.

O.K. for real now. I personally have no mods on my car but am familiar with all of them that are currently out. I'd say the CAI is probably the best bang for the buck mod. It is probably good for around 5hp. Pulleys are a little expensive (I think $400+) but will yield 3hp or more and won't give you the extra volume like intakes and exhaust (if that is a concern to you). Headers would be awesome but the close-coupled cat may make that change impossible. It's rumored that up to 10hp may be hidden in the exhaust manifold.

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
1998 SE-R 5spd

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks allot rschauby.

BTW, in your sig, what does RADIUM stand for ?

------------------
2001 Sentra SE /w Sport Package, Brasiere and Ray-Ban style Tint.

·
Registered
119 Posts
"(radium)" is the color of my car.

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
1998 SE-R 5spd

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would check out the technical section on this sight. Ita testing on a b-14, but would give you some ideas. Hope this helps!

------------------
Often immitated, never duplicated!

·
Registered
180 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rschauby:
It's rumored that up to 10hp may be hidden in the exhaust manifold.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you elaborate?

------------------
Black 2K SE+PP

[This message has been edited by Bonesmuggler (edited March 20, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'm gonna be getting my car dyno'd in a couple of weeks so i'll be able t shed some light on this subject...all i have in right now is a cat-back and a pop-cone intake soon to be replaced by a Place Racing CAI,,,and the once I get the Unorthodox pulley's in i'm gonna have it dyno'd again.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts