B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with my friend who is selling the hood lights at his shop. He currently has the following colors available Yellow, Green, Red, Blue. He is waiting on the Super White ones and has no idea when they will be coming in. Anyone who wants some I can get them at $35 shipped. If we can get enough people I might get them cheaper. I know there are a few people out there wanting them. You can see the ones on my car at the link below. They are the green ones.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1669002&a=12919911&p=48457115&f=0

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
How do they actually work?????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can wire them into your marker lights, headlights, turn signals, or to a toggle switch. You just take your stock washer nozzles out and put these in an wire it up. I ran a power wire into a fuse box then to the positive battery terminal, and then grounded them to my frame. It comes with plenty of wiring. I drilled a hole in my firewall and wired it into a toggle switch. Works better than having them on constanly. I get alot of compliments on them.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Ebay has the same lights for only 17.99. They also have a bunch of colors. The way it works is you can hook it up to any wires from your lights. You can wire it to parking lamps, to your headlamps or even your alarm. Its kinda cool, i'm thinking of a red one. Noe to knock you down 99sent, but there better deals out there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go to Ebay. I am not selling them for myself but for a friend with a shop. No biggie if no one buys them from him or ebay. But I have also seen them take forever to get shipped, or buyer doesnt have them in stock. I can tell you that day if they are available. No skin off my back just trying to help people.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The auction is currently $22.95 plus $5.00 shipping. But to buy them outright is $24.95 and $5.00 for shipping. And some people have paid $27.99 plus shipping. The lowest I see them is $19.99.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Okay, this is a tenative yes, assuming my cash flow picks up within the next week. I want the superwhite ones whenever he gets them in. Which shop is this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
99sent said:
You can wire them into your marker lights, headlights, turn signals, or to a toggle switch. You just take your stock washer nozzles out and put these in an wire it up. I ran a power wire into a fuse box then to the positive battery terminal, and then grounded them to my frame. It comes with plenty of wiring. I drilled a hole in my firewall and wired it into a toggle switch. Works better than having them on constanly. I get alot of compliments on them.
Just curious..when you said to "take your stock washer nozzles out"..do the lights also act as stock washer nozzles..or is that something you must sacrafice for these lights????...thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The hood lights are fully functional washer squirters. They work just as good as stock ones. You will have to adjust them with a needle once installed.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Me and my brother sell them

My brother's shop sells them too, I can get them to you shipped for $27.00 flat shipped to you, just send me an email with what color you want, and we will make arrangements, my bro has pretty much any color, might take a day or two to get another color in if we don't have it, but please send me an email with the address and info I gotta ship it too, and we'll make payment arrangements, etc. My bro deals out pretty much all kinds of lil cosmetic ish, like super white lights, etc, I have my entire car with whites and it looks pimp as hell, I even have healight-like bulbs in my taillights to blind people that get too close behind, let me know what you want, none of that cheap stuff here, let mw know what you want and I'll see what I can do for ya.

·
Registered
297 Posts
[email protected]

Please e-mail me at this address, cuz sometimes I don't have time to check the boards, but I check my mail at least 3 times a day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I guess my post just shot to ****! Hey Samo hit me up and I will get you them for cheaper. I owe you a favor for hooking Troy up with gauges and my friend owes me for bringing him business. I went to his shop yesterday and he will hook me up cause he is going crazy with business. He jacks up the price of bulbs and small crap like that because he gives huge price breaks on big stuff like body kits, hoods, brake kits, exhaust, wheels, NOS, motors, tail lights, and turbos. So Samo let me know and I will get them for you and give them to you at the next meet or before then.

·
Registered
297 Posts
k

I can get send them out to yall for $22 bucks shipped, but I would need 5 people in this. just let me know

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Now you two play nice...or keep fighting about price till they get to you paying us to buy them. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wont fight with him. I can get them for certain people cheaper that have done stuff for me. I am not making anything on this. plus if you ever have a problem with anything from my friends shop he takes it back no problem. I took back a set of headlights after 3 months. No problem here. People can buy from whoever they want. No skin off my back. I hope everyone is satisfied by their purchase. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah same here

yeah same here, sorry if I seem to be making a little competitiont thing here. As long as you are happy with your purchase then get off where you wish. Have fun with your product, that is all I have to say, like I said if you are interested e-mail me, later

·
Registered
124 Posts
Please don't do that to your sentras. They look rediculous.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The whole point isn't for daily driving. It's kinda the same idea as neon under the car or strobes or whatever - they're not for daily driving (99sent can attest to that), but they're cool anyway. Plus, they look like normal windshield washers (except they're chrome), so you've got the whole stealth thing going on too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts