B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the Stromung mid pipe and muffler. but i am really not satisfied with the dual tips, i wnat them really big. i am kind of ricey so i either want big dual tips or teh HKS tip. so my question is will the HKS muffler fit the stromung mid pipe. i wnat to keep the stromung mid pipe but i want that HKS 4 inch tip. if so i will be selling my Stomung muffler, i think it looks too much like stock. oh well laters.;) one more thing i s the HKS really loud, i want a really really loud exhaust like the civics have, but thats me.:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
soryy to ask again, but can someone please answer my question. will the HKS muffler fit the stromung mid pipe and if so can i order just the muffler from overboost.com or call them direcrly. i dont care about the rust the big 5 inch tip looks good.:p

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't think that Stromung midpipe will fit with the HKS muffler cuz the lengths of the midpipes from both companies are different. The Stromung midpipe goes over the rear axle and the Stromung muffler connects after the rear axle. I think when Sr20de858 installed his HKS, he said that the midpipe stopped before the rear axle and that the HKS muffler started before the rear muffler. I dunno if that's totally accurate but it was something like that.

I say to keep it simple, just get the whole HKS system and sell the whole Stromung system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts