B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey I seen H&R springs placed on a b15 GXE with 17" C5's around my way. And I aint gonna lie I gave it mad props for lookin shweeeet. But I think Im gonna have to stay with my baby sittin on Eibachs and 17" Katanas.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HEHEHE I have Eibach's heading my way :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey Gene dont forget to take some pix when you get your Eibachs in so I can see how low it looks with the front lip spoiler. Thanx Brandon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
mvpinoy01SE said:
hey Gene dont forget to take some pix when you get your Eibachs in so I can see how low it looks with the front lip spoiler. Thanx Brandon
Will do,,,Like I said I'm gonna do a step by step procedure with pictures so everyone else can get an Idea on how to do it....I've dropped plenty of cars before so it shouldn't be all that bad:)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
mvpinoy01SE said:
I got pics of the Prokit with the front lip spoiler if anyone cares. :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Most definitely! Jae, your car looks tight brother. :) I love how that spoiler looks with your ride. I'm definitely getting one now, you sold me. :p

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Thanks Marvin. :) I was actually sold on the spoiler when I saw Gene's car. Glad I got mine when it was still $200. Maybe Stillen should pay Gene and myself for advertising. :D

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
SR20DE 2K said:
Thanks Marvin. :) I was actually sold on the spoiler when I saw Gene's car. Glad I got mine when it was still $200. Maybe Stillen should pay Gene and myself for advertising. :D
Dude you ain't lying. They want $299 for it now on their site. I'm not really thrilled with that.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
iLLt3cK said:
sr20de 2k how much for the install? any details ?

Install was free. I put it on myself. :D Paint for the spoiler pieces, that ugly chrome piece of my grille, and rear mudguards (though I chose not to have them done at the last minute), was $150. I'm sure I could have gotten it done cheaper, but I was getting impatient. I've had the Stillen piece since like February and just barely got to put it on two weeks ago.

·
Registered
446 Posts
you installed the springs yourself? how difficult was it etc? how long did it take you?

-iLL

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Sorry Illteck, I thought you were talking about the spoiler pieces. Install for my Prokits was $40, but after watching them do it, I think I should have probably done it myself since I've helped drop a couple of Civic and Integs already. It didn't look too complicated.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts